Monday, November 9, 2009

I have a winner!

Congrats to Audrey! Give me a shout at calzephyr@gmail.com and we'll see about getting a prize to you :-) Thanks to everyone who stopped and commented. I really appreciate and it's nice to know that others like my work.

One of the reasons I like Livejournal better than Blogger is that I can reply to each comment and I always feel weird about adding a "lump" comment at the end of the post. I'm hoping to upgrade cameras next year - my current outfit is quite better than the average point and shoot - it's not quite an SLR - but feels like the training wheels ;-) My Canon PowerShot has served me quite faithfully over the past two years and I think it will always have a place in my heart!

I did really well at the first craft sale of the season - just four more to go! We were at a benefit for Servants Anonymous, which is a great organization to help vulnerable women get off the street. Thank goodness for these angels!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Audrey!

    Oooh a new camera is always fun! You will love having a SLR when you get one!

    Way to go at your craft sale!

    --
    Pam, Holiday Sale on now...
    http://alwaysartistic.blogspot.com/
    http://aceobountyholidaysale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete