Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Card Call!

Like everything else this year, I'm a little behind...but better late than never!

Would anyone like to exchange Christmas cards? A lot of people don't think that one should have to ask for a card, but I don't know where a lot of people live...and sometimes people move as well! If you would like a card, just leave a comment on LiveJournal. They are all screened, so only I can see them :-) You can also email me too at calzephyr@gmail.com

If you would like to send a card, you can mail it to my postal box at:

Christine Bennett,
PO Box 97014,
Calgary, Alberta, T3K 0P2
Canada

My last sale is this weekend - I think having a sit down and writing cards will be a good way to unwind afterwards!

4 comments:

  1. Christine I am game to exchange cards - I will email you my address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sending and receiving cards as well, so I will email you my address. I didn't realize you were in Canada :-)
    oh, and you reminded me that I forgot, again, to send off cards overseas...oh well, maybe next year, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for explaining what an ACEO is! I'm new to this so I was curious to find out.
    Also, I am hosting a giveaway on my blog in case you are interested.
    Have a great week!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya Pink, I just realized I missed the deadline for US lettermail, so I'm scrambling :-)

    Lily, you're welcome...I realized that not everybody knows...sometimes it's possible to get too comfortable with acronyms!

    ReplyDelete