Thursday, December 31, 2009

Making lemonade!

I don't think I'll be able to get a photo of my horse painting today. Tuesday would have been perfect - but a cold front came in and the house will be too dark again to take photos. It's not the only thing I want to take photos of - my purple African violet is in bloom and I believe it has hybridized with the white and pink one. The two newest violets have a delicate lacy white edge to their petals :-)

So instead I'll post two things that I'm quite delighted with. The first is belated, something that Marlene passed on to me, the Honest Scrap Award. I'll have to figure out how to get it in the sidebar :-)



The second is Mr. Muffin's whistle. He has been with us for about three months and is finally getting comfortable in our house. He's also whistling more and I was able to get a little clip. Isn't it adorable? His clipped wings are also growing out and he's so proud of himself when he can fly somewhere.



1 comment:

  1. Awwww what a cute bird!

    Congrats on the award!

    To add the award to your side bar, just save the picture to your computer desktop, then go to blogger dashboard, layout and then page elements, and add a gadget to the side bar, add a picture and upload it.

    ReplyDelete