Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lucky loot!

"Pick up tonight?" my husband texted me.

"Nope! No class tonight."

We celebrated the end of classes by going out to a fashionable Indian restaurant called Tamarind in the northwest. The dishes are really unique and delicious.

Time for another "That's a wrap!" post. Six more credits in the bucket for my BFA. And thank goodness! My house is such a mess. The cleanest place to be is the birdcage :D I thought without studio classes that the house would be neater, but nope. Since every place seemed equally messy, I started with the coffee table where loot from British scrapbook magazines that I get from Billy's News downtown. Let's take a look...



That's a lot of loot from the past four months! Sometimes I buy two or three magazines at a time, depending on how good they are.



These glitter tubes look fun! I think last year there was even glitter watercolours.



This is pretty cool - although it's hard to see - a snowflake embossing folder for a machine like a Cuttlebug or Big Shot!



Hands down, clear rubber stamps are the most popular kind of loot. I was surprised to get some Holly Hobbie stamps in my latest haul. I had a Holly Hobbie doll as a girl.



The best for last...how super cool is this? A mini scoring board? Just the thing to tuck in my kit instead of my big ScorPal!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of good goodies!!! Great stuff! Have fun ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They cost a bit more, but the loot seals the deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. Lots of cool loot too!

    And Christine... You don't get a ton of comments on your blog so maybe you could have it be moderated and turn captcha off... It takes me so many tries to get the letters right... Wish everyone would turn it off lol. Takes so long to read blogs.

    ReplyDelete